SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass. — Southborough residents who wish to run for an elected position in the May 13 town election may now pick up a nomination form at the Town Clerk's office.
- Town Moderator
- Board of Selectmen
- Board of Assessors
- Board of Commissioners of Trust Funds
- Board of Health
- Board of Library Trustees (two positions)
- Northborough-Southborough Regional School Committee
- Planning Board
- Southborough K-8 School Committee
- Southborough Housing Authority
To become a candidate, return the paperwork—including the required number of signatures from registered voters—to the Town Clerk before March 25.