Updated 6:48 p.m.
SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass. — The following areas have experienced power outages, according to National Grid:
- Twenty-three customers on Route 30 near the Westborough border as of 4 p.m.
- Six customers on Middle Road as of 3:30 p.m.
- Less than five customers on General Henry Knox Road as of 3:30 p.m.
- Seven customers on Brook Lane as of 3 p.m.
- Less than five customers on Flagg Road are without power as of 3 p.m.
- Between five and ten customers on Oak Hill Road, including the intersection with Route 9, as of 3 p.m.
- Sixteen customers on Woodland Road are without power as of 2 p.m. Monday. It is unclear when power will return.
- Seventeen customers on Clifford Road are without power as of 1:30 p.m. Monday. It is unclear when power will return.
- Eighty-eight customers in the area of Mount Vickery Road, Breakneck Hill Road and Route 9 are without power as of 11 a.m. Monday.
According to National Grid's map of the area, the utility is assessing the outages and has not announced when power might return.
A recent press release from the Southborough Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) reports that the town is working with a National Grid representative to direct available repair crews to where they are needed.
Check back with The Southborough Daily Voice for more updates on power outages.
The Daily Voice, available on computer, tablet and smartphone, will be updating with the latest local information throughout the storm. Have cancellations or storm damage photos? Email email@example.com.